Answered By: Cheryl Sebold
Last Updated: May 21, 2020     Views: 10

Idaho residents, including high school students, may apply for a Community Borrower card at the Circulation Desk. A current Idaho Driver's License or a current High School Activity Card, along with one other form of identification showing address, i.e., a piece of mail, must be provided when applying for a card. High school students under age 18 must have a parent or guardian cosign the application and both must provide proof of identity and residence. There is a $10 fee for obtaining or renewing a Community Borrower card. Community Borrower cards are issued by circulation staff so books can be checked out the same day. To check out material, you must present your Community Borrower Card along with a photo ID.