Answered By:
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2023     Views: 9

  • Faculty and Staff, please contact the Main Circulation Desk (208) 282-3248 for a Runner's Card. Your grad/student assistant will be able to pick up the item for you.
  • Students, please contact the ILL Department for special arrangements.

Please note: You are responsible for items and any fees accrued, regardless of who picks up the item..